Skip to content
Shipping Policy for KhwahishCreation.com:
- Shipment will take place ONLY at your billing address as per the proforma invoice/Estimate. Kindly DO check the address and telephone number in the proforma invoice/Estimate.
- Normally we ship within 3 working days, for customized orders it may be different. Please note that no shipments made from us on Sundays and public holidays as our logistics partner does not make any pick-ups on those days.
- In rare cases, delays might occur due to Customs clearance delays, flight delays or other unavoidable circumstances. However, we always try our level best to ensure delivery within the number of days to delivery as informed in our post-order communication to the customer.
- The choice of the consignment carrier is made by the sole discretion of KHWAHISH CREATION.
- We Do prefer to deal with FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT & Aramex for the safest and fastest professional service. Visit their respective websites for the current charges and other details.
- The consignment will be delivered to the buyer’s specified address by the consignment carrier, after the clearance of all the customs formalities.
- TOTAL ACTUAL SHIPPING BILL WOULD BE ADDED TO THE CUSTOMER’S FINAL INVOICE.
- Please note that residential shipments to the USA will be left at the door if someone is not there to receive the package. Our courier agents DHL / FEDEX / TNT / UPS etc will not be able to provide sign confirmation of delivery made in such cases. To ensure that no disputes arise due to this, kindly make sure that someone is there to receive the package when courier delivery is attempted.
- Please check the Boxes/Package carefully at the time of delivery. In case of difference in actual and weight mentioned in the airway bill or any box/package is turned, please take a note from the courier guy for further action.
- If the products get damaged or lost during transit by the shipping company, Khwahish Creation cannot be held liable. Khwahish Creation will not be held responsible for any delay, damage in transit, or otherwise due to the courier company. Once the customer receives the product from the courier company or any other delivery methods and acknowledges it, it shall be treated as good delivery and on no grounds it shall be returned as bad delivery.
- Please note that if there are any customs or duties applicable for the ordered items, it would be billed separately to the customer by the courier company at the time of delivery. The duties and taxes are not a part of the customer’s payment made to us.